Sunday, June 10, 2007

happy birthday TAY HUIPING!:DDD

i can never thank my lucky stars enough for giving me a friend like you.
- someone who'll always be there to listen, guide and support me.

1) the many times when you'll nag and chide me, but at the end of the day, still stand by me and my often, silly decisions.
2) our crazy shopping trips, greedy moments, deafening singing sessions, hopelessly bitchy gossipping sessions, desperate suntanning attempts, sneaky fullerton excursions
3) and those days when we'll seek comfort and solace in each other, knowing that we're going through the exact same shit together

all those moments, how can i forget?

thank you bestie.

and for being such an extraordinary friend, you definitely deserve a more than sensational birthday today(: love lots!(:
and so she said at 1:17 AM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER